Where Can I Sell My Old Diamonds?
Diamonds are regarded for their beauty, but they’re also known as a valuable asset. If you’re looking to sell diamonds or wondering where to sell loose diamonds, or you want to learn how to sell a diamond ring or where to sell diamond jewelry online, the following information will be useful.
Finding a reputable and trustworthy buyer is the first step in the process. In the past, people typically sold to traditional in-person buyers like pawn shops, jewelers, second-hand stores, or specialized cash-for-gold storefronts. Others attempt to sell their diamonds directly via Craigslist and other local marketplaces.
Today, however, an increasingly popular choice is to sell to a dedicated online diamond buyer like Cash for Gold USA. Selling online tends to be faster, simpler, and more lucrative. These online diamond buying businesses evolved in the early 2000s because of their ability to offer more competitive rates than pawn shops or jewelers since they didn’t have to carry the heavy burden of overhead expenses like running a storefront. In addition, we caution you against selling direct to an unknown buyer on Craigslist which can pose dangerous risks.
Why Should I Sell My Diamond Ring Online?
Here are a few reasons selling online is a great option:
- Traditional buyers can are limited by their overhead costs. They have higher overhead costs from running a store, and they need to be able to resell the item at a sufficient profit. That profit comes out of your offer.
- Successful Online buyers are able to be more competitive. Running a successful online business is cheaper by comparison and because Cash for Gold USA does so much volume, they’re able to make smaller margins.
- Selling online can be done 100% remotely. Each step can be done from anywhere via a PC, tablet, or mobile device. There’s no travel inconvenience, gas money or extra effort required.
- Online buyers pay for items that in-person buyers might reject. Traditional pawn shops and jewelers look for good resale value, so they may reject certain items based on condition and quality. An online buyer may be more likely to buy flawed diamonds and broken jewelry for their material value.
- Selling diamonds online is safe. Our private transactions are protected, risk-free and easy to do. We ship overnight through FedEx and all shipments are insured up to $5,000.00 with additional insurance available when necessary (up to $100,000.00 USD).