Silver is one of the most popular precious metals in the world, used for all kinds and styles of jewelry. Whether it’s a high-end statement necklace or a pair of costume earrings, the metal used to craft them retains an inherent material value. This means that even if they’re no longer valuable on the retail market, you can still sell the silver and make money.
What Is the Best Place to Sell Silver Jewelry?
In the past, the only options were brick-and-mortar consignment stores, jewelry retailers, pawn shops, and other in-person locations. Even as internet sales became more common, people turned to eBay and other resale sites. Today, it’s easier than ever to sell online in new, more lucrative ways.
While you can still sell your jewelry to a pawnbroker, jeweler or other reseller, the best, most reliable option is to sell to an online silver buyer like Cash for Gold USA. Selling online is more convenient than going into a physical store, and your silver jewelry will never be turned away. Instead of focusing on whether the jewelry items can be resold, buyers like us are interested only in the silver content itself. Even if it’s broken, we will still buy your silver jewelry.
Online materials buyers also tend to offer more money than retailers. Because in-person stores have to make a profit and cover overhead costs, they’ll only offer you a portion of your jewelry’s resale value. We pay you the full amount for the silver metal, based on the most current market prices.
Types of Silver Jewelry You Can Sell
Silver jewelry comes in all shapes and sizes, and all of them can be sold for their material value.
Things you may have that you can sell include:
- Old, out-of-style jewelry
- Silver pieces inherited from a loved one
- Broken bracelets, necklace chains, watch bands, etc.
- Silver engagement and wedding rings
- Costume jewelry
- Silver-plated jewelry
- Vintage jewelry
- Dirty, scuffed or tarnished pieces
- Silver pieces with missing or cracked gemstones
- Sterling silver clasps and other jewelry hardware
Why Sell to Cash for Gold USA?
Cash for Gold USA is the best place to sell your silver jewelry online for the very best price.
Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- We consistently pay more than our competitors. In fact, we guarantee we’ll beat any other offer you can find, or we’ll send back your items for free.
- Our professional appraisals are 100% free. Both the shipping materials and the work of our GIA-certified appraisers are totally free of charge.
- The entire process is quick and easy. The appraisal request form is simple and takes only a few minutes. When your items arrive at our facility, we’ll have them appraised and send you an offer within 24 hours.
- There’s absolutely zero risk involved. There is never any obligation to sell to us, and we’ll send your jewelry back at no cost if you choose not to. All shipments are also fully insured and tracked throughout transit.
How to Sell Silver Jewelry to Cash for Gold USA
At Cash for Gold USA, we make it easy to sell silver jewelry from the convenience of your own home.
Here’s how it works:
- Start by filling out a short online form with some basic information about yourself and your jewelry. After you submit it, we’ll initiate sending your shipping materials.
- When the kit arrives, place your unwanted silver jewelry inside and ship it back to us. Your package will be insured and tracked, so you don’t have to worry about losses.
- As soon as we receive your items, our professionally certified appraisers will begin evaluating them. Within 24 hours, we’ll send you our best offer for your silver.
- If you’re not satisfied with our offer for any reason, you can decline it with no questions asked. We’ll send your silver items back to you at no charge.
Sell Silver Jewelry Online Today for the Highest Amount
No matter what kind of silver jewelry you have or what condition it’s in, we at Cash for Gold USA will buy your silver for the full market value. Simply fill out our online form and request your free Appraisal Kit today to find out just how much you can get for your unwanted silver rings, necklaces, bracelets, and more, including silverware and gold.