Why You Should Sell Your Gold
As gold is a valuable asset, it may make sense for you to exchange it for liquid money. Whatever the reason may be, such as it’s broken or you have a damaged gold necklace in your drawer or a gold necklace you inherited that you never wear, there is a seamless way sell get an offer for gold necklace so you can put those valuable funds to good use.
Where Can I Sell My Gold Necklace Near Me?
One option is to sell your necklace to an in-person buyer with a physical location (pawn shops, jewelry stores, etc.). These types of buyers are usually resellers, and are often limited by their resale value. Pawn shops have to turn around and resell the piece or send the piece to a refiner so they have to account for that cost in their offer to you.
Another option is to sell to an online gold buyer like Cash for Gold USA. Instead of going to a physical store, everything is handled remotely and can be done from the convenience of your home. These buyers are more interested in the material value of the gold, and typically are not concerned with resale value.
Which is the Best Place to Sell Gold Necklace?
The best place to sell gold necklaces is to a place that’s reputable. offers great customer service along with a fair market offer for your gold. Many shops and online platforms offer decent prices but lack solid reviews and good customer service. It should be hassle-free to complete this type of transaction, and that is what Cash for Gold USA strives to achieve. Either way, do your research! It’s best to sell a gold necklace for cash after researching the most trusted companies so you can maximize your payout.
Why Should I Sell My Gold Necklace Online?
Thanks to advancements in tech and the evolution of e-commerce, selling gold jewelry online has become easier and more beneficial to sellers than in-person transactions.
Here are a few reasons why selling online is an excellent choice:
- You get a stronger offer. Online buyers aren’t concerned with resale and don’t have the overhead costs of a store. This allows them to offer more money.
- There’s no travel or physical effort. Everything can be done from your browser. There’s no need to get ready or drive around and waste gas money.
- More competition means better results for you. Physical stores compete with local businesses, while online buyers have competitors all over the world. This drives companies to be more competitive. It’s worth noting that Top Consume Reviews found rated us the #1 online gold buyer.
- It takes practically no time at all. Because it’s all done online on your own time, each step takes only a fraction of the time it would in person.
Why Should I Trust an Online Source like Cash for Gold USA?
Although some online sources can be hard to trust, we are highly trusted and with a proven track record over many years in business, Cash for Gold USA has tens of thousands of customers with satisfying experiences in the past, making us one of the most legitimate and dependable online gold-selling platforms. We offer our customers the safest online shipping experience with their valuables and have a plethora of positive five-star reviews.
How Much Is My Jewelry Worth?
Several things go into determining the price of a gold necklace. The value of the gold itself is based on its weight, purity, and current market price.
Purity indicates how much gold is present in the metal. The ratio of pure gold to other elements is its karat value. Gold jewelry is often stamped with its purity, but it can also be determined through testing.
Common karat ratios (and their percentage of gold) include:
- 24K (99.9%)
- 22K (91.7%)
- 18K (75%)
- 14K (58.3%)
- 12K (50.0%)
- 10K (41.7%)
The purity of the gold (as a decimal) can then be multiplied by weight of the gold and the current market price. For example: if you sell a 14K gold necklace weighing 0.3 ounces at $1,700 per ounce, the calculation is 1700 x 0.3 x 0.583 = $297.33.Cash for Gold USA also has an online gold calculator you to determine the accurate melt value of your jewelry.
How Much Can I Get for my Gold Necklace or Gold Chain?
Wondering how much is a 14k gold necklace worth or the value of your other gold necklaces? The real question is, “How much is my gold jewelry worth today?” It’s important to note that the price of gold changes regularly. The only way to know for sure how much you can sell a gold necklace for is find out what a buyer is willing to offer you for it.
Why Sell To Cash For Gold USA?
Here are a few reasons why we’re confident we’re the smartest place to sell gold necklaces and jewelry to online:
- We offer more than other online buyers. An undercover investigation by Top Consumer Reviews found us to be the best online gold buyer. If you can find a better offer, we’ll match it or return your material to you free of charge.
- Evaluations are free and fast. Shipping is free, and appraisals are completed within 24 hours of receipt.
- There’s no risk or commitment. There are no repercussions if you decide not to sell, and we’ll send your necklace back at no charge. All shipments are insured and trackable.
- We guarantee to give you incredible service
How To Sell Used Gold Jewelry To Cash For Gold USA
Selling a gold necklace to Cash for Gold USA is a simple, seamless process. Here’s how it works:
- Request a free appraisal kit from our website.
- When the shipping materials arrive, fill them with your gold items and send them to us.
- Within 24 hours of receipt, we’ll have your items appraised and send you an offer.
- If our offer meets you expectations, you can accept it and receive payment! If you not, decline the offer, and we’ll send your item(s) back.
Request a free appraisal kit right now and find out how much you can get for your gold.