We Pay More than Other Buyers…And FASTER!
For those looking to sell gold, determining who pays the most for gold is typically the number one question on their minds. Understandably, when the time comes to sell gold items, maximizing your return on investment and receiving the biggest payout should be the top priority.
For one, receiving a big payout will make you feel like you haven’t been taken advantage of. In addition, buyers who pay more for gold value their relationship with customers and are more likely to receive repeat business. Lastly, honest and trustworthy buyers have years of experience and understand that you want to go with a buyer who pays the best price for gold.
How Cash for Gold USA Maximizes Your Payouts
Cash for Gold USA pays more than other buyers of precious metals simply because we do a bigger volume and work with our own our refinery. On the bottom line, this allows us to give you the absolute maximum for your broken and unwanted precious metal jewelry because we don’t have to deduct brokerage fees or refinery charges. Moreover, the large volume of business we do each month means we can pay more than our competition and even pre-pay the postage and insurance on your FREE SAFEPAK mailer.
Update: CashforGoldUSA.com was recently ranked the #1 online gold buyer by Top Consumer Reviews in an undercover study. If that doesn’t say anything we don’t know what will.
CJ Environmental, Inc., the parent company of Cash for Gold USA, is one of North America’s largest precious metal refiners. They work with both large corporations as well as individual consumers such as yourself. Cash for Gold USA is able to pay much more than 99% of online gold buyers. In addition, they pride themselves on providing unparalleled payouts to their consumers because of their business relationships.
How to Get More for Your Gold Today
Now that you know who pays more for gold, let’s discuss how you can get started today.
- Gather all of your gold, including broken gold jewelry, coins, and other items that you are ready to sell.
- Fill out the quick form you see on this page, including your contact information and how you prefer to ship your items.
- Pack your items in the secure, insured SAFEPAK or FedEx Envelope (or a box of your choice with our pre-paid FedEx label) and send them to us through USPS or FedEx, respectively.
- Cash for Gold USA will make you a cash offer within 24 hours of receipt. We buy almost all materials based on weight, purity, and current market trends.
- If you accept the offer, expect your payment to be made immediately.
- If the offer is unsatisfactory, we’ll repackage your valuables and send the package back to you at no charge.
As you see, the process of selling gold for more money to a reliable buyer is straightforward. We feel confident that you will be very pleased with the money you receive for your gold, platinum or silver. And you’ll have it FAST! More importantly, we offer a variety of instant payment options including direct deposit, PayPal, virtual credit card, print-at-home check, or you can receive a check via USPS or FedEx.
Fill out the form or call 1-866-300-1430 today. Our team is here to help!